Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Taken with my stud muffin sketch



Oh man, how cute is this mouse?? I got lucky and won a free set from The Saltbox Studio and was sent their Celebration Companion set. Lots of great sentiments including *stud muffin* used on this card ~ how stinkin' cute is that? As soon as I saw it, I had to make a card with it and what better than my dh's V-day card.

I colored the mouse using ink on the top of ink pads (you know, when you smoosh the ink pad to get ink on the lid... yea, that!) and a watercolor brush. The *Happy Valentine's Day* sentiment is from SU's Holidays and Wishes set. No other stamping, wanted to keep the card *clean* looking. So a little piercing, some ribbon and brads and she's done! I'm liking this color combo for a masculine card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

card info ~ stamps - SU Holidays and Wishes, The Saltbox Studio celebration companion. cardstock - taken w/ teal, basic grey, ww, bashful, wasabi. ink - black, wasabi, pomegranate, basic grey. access. - brads, ribbon, piercer.

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! Love that little mouse! How lucky that you won it! I love the sentiment too! It's perfect! Your hubby will love it!

Tara said...

such a cute card...
I have been thinking about you lots...let me know if there is anything I can do...maybe we can get together one of these days!! :)

Debi said...

Angel this is adorable!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS