Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Regal kisses

Here's my latest creation combining 2 challenges ~ the color challenge on SCS to use regal rose, burgundy and kiwi kiss, and Julee's Mojo70. I decided to use one of my Verve sets. The flowers were watercolored and some are on dimensionals. The flower centers have pink gemstones on them. The border punch is a new one (I think) from fiskars.
Nothing like stamping to take your mind off things!!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ verve. paper ~ regal, ww, burgundy, kiwi. ink ~ stazon, burg, regal, kiwi. access. ~ punches, piercer, nesties, aquapainter, dimensionals, gemstones.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh love it Angel. Great new little picture too! hee hee

simplyfairies said...

Stunning I love it....

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS