Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Ok, I realize I'm 5 days late, but lookeee ---->>> I stamped!
And if felt sooo good! ;} This is part of a set that I made as a teachers' birthday gift. I got this Flight of the Butterfly set months ago, but this is the first time it's seen ink. Used the sketch from last weeks' challenge on SCS and just kept things simple since I hadn't stamped in so long. The yummy kraft cardstock is from Elzybell's. Love it! And yes, the butterfly is popped up on a dimensional.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 brings many blessings! We had a very nice Christmas and New Year. Nice and relaxing. Now it's back to work but I made a promise to myself to stamp more! Can't really buy new stuff if I'm not using what's sitting in my craft room! Well, yes, I know I could, but I feel better if I'm using what I already own, kwim?? Thanks for checking in - hope I haven't lost too many of you!




4 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Welcome back, Angel! Love your card! Happy New Year!

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely to have you back, I hope we see many more cards from you this year!
Jane
x

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo You posted... :0) Glad your getting into the swing of things and as I have always told you MAKE TIME. Tell you know who to take the kids and you get an hour! Tell him the Giants aren't doing so well so he has atleast the time of the game to let you stamp. bawhahahah Make sure to pass that on for me. :0)
You know I like the card, very clean and sweet.

Debi said...

Good to see you stamping Angel!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS