Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dessert Rose sketchy card

Oh my, I know it's been a loooong time since my last post. Not by choice, trust me!
Here's a card I made today for Julee's MOJO159 challenge. I used the small butterfly from Verve's Blue Skies set - cut it out and added stickles to it. The sentiment is from Flourishes (couldn't find one of my Verve sentiment sets! bummer!). I cuttlebugged the layer under the butterfly and the top part of the rose red layer. Love this lace ribbon I got during my last trip to A's. Added a button w/ silver cording for some extra detail.

THANKS for stopping by!!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Hi Angel!! Long time no see!! LOVE your beautiful card!!! The colors are awesome!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Love the lace you used. How ya doing? I meant to call this last week after your win... and then you had your loss and thought I better not. hee hee You know I love ya...

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS