Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and...

Happy Birthday to me! ;) Yep, entering a whole new decade, NOT that I'm thrilled about it, but hey, I'm THANKFUL to be here and to have the most wonderful little family to celebrate with! Here's a pic (one of over a hundred!) I took last night. Our neighbors put on quite a display and I went a little snap-happy! Here's another fave:
I sure hope this year brings many wonderful blessings for you all!!! Enjoy the little things and take time for yourself - that's MY plan, anyway!!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Happy Birthday and New Year, Angel!! What decade are you entering....your 20's? LOL

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... I missed your birthday Angel.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. big hugs... I will get on your card ASAP!!! :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS