Friday, September 16, 2011

A three layer Flourish challenge

Hi all! I found some time to stamp and just HAD to participate in a Flourishes challenge which you can see HERE! Their stamps are so beautiful, I never have a hard time creating something with them! This was made for their Three's a Charm challenge, which was to make a card with only three layers! Kind of a tough one, so I added texture to the main panel by running it through my 'Bug with the polka dot embossing folder after I colored it with copics. I also distressed and rolled the edges of the dp layer. Some satin ribbon and a button w/ hemp finish it up.



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Love the CAS style Angel and your coloring ROCKS! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes Noontime challenge!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Just beautiful, Angela! Love the composition of this, and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes! :)

Linda Beeson said...

I like this! I love the embossing and the way you put the flowers at the top of the piece.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS