Saturday, June 15, 2013

World's Greatest...

Hi all!  Here's my card that I made for my amazing husband for Father's Day.  He has served over 20 years in the Air Force and is such an amazing role model for our boys.  I can't thank him enough for all that he's done for our family.  I love you, D!!!  Moving along...  The stitching on the baseball, which was cut with the All-Star die-namics, and the baseball bat are from the DC All-Star set.  The sentiments on the front and inside are from the DC Masculine Graphic Tee set.  I stamped "World's" and "Greatest" separately to make it work for this card.  They're stamped in hot fudge ink, as is "Dad" on the inside.  The bats were stamped on one of my Square STAX then turned to mimic a baseball diamond - we're all HUGE fans of baseball!  My favorite part of this card is the stitching I did using some hemp thread.  Such a cool look (and worth the extra time)!


A peek at the inside...


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope all those dad's out there have a great day!

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is awesome! Love the hemp stitching!

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY cute!

Jodi Collins said...

SO fun and fab Angel! LOVE the crossed bats!

Stacy Morgan said...

A great dad I would agree, tell him happy Late FD from me. Very fun and perfect for him girlie... How is summer going? ;-)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS