Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sprinkles of Love

Hi all!  Here's a card I made with one of the stamps in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set, Springtime Lulu.  She's so sweet!  I colored her with copics and cut her out using one of the die-namics in Blueprints 1.  The flower and flower center are from Blueprints 3, then I added a jellybean green button and some thread.  The sentiment, also from the set, was cut out with my - say it with me now - Fishtail Flags STAX!  Lol!  I had a little fun with some crackle paint, as you can see!  I really must do that more!



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a cutie pie! love how you colored her up and the touch of crackle paint in the background. Love those blueprints!

Stacy Morgan said...

Angel this is adorable!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS