Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy birthday

Hi all!  Here's my first card using modeling paste!  SO FUN!  I tried not to make it too thick and made sure I left it alone to dry completely.  The sentiment is from MFT's Celebrate Big set and was cut out with the label from the You Move Me die-namics.  The stencil I used is MPD Scallops, which is so great on any card theme.  The base of my tissue paper flower (which is from the tissue paper that comes with your MFT orders!), is the medium die from the Botanical Beauty die-namics.  Then I used the mini royal roses to complete the flower and placed a pretty bit of bling in the center.  I added a leafy flourish which was cut out of some shimmery paper that was on some packaging I came across.  A bit of the scallop ribbon border in black licorice adds a little extra touch to the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!! So delicate!! :))
I haven't tried this yet... I'm afraid of the mess... Lol !

Deborah Anton said...

It came out awesome! I have yet to try this but I may have to now!

Jackie Pedro said...

Hooray!! Isn't the modeling paste so fun? Love your card, Angel!

Jackie Pedro said...

Hooray!! Isn't the modeling paste so fun? Love your card, Angel!

Stacy Morgan said...

Nicely done and was it too messy? ;-) Your flower is darling, very pretty.
Okay house divided for the SB. Woot WOOT... I am thrilled for Manning, now for the WIN! hee hee

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS