Sunday, March 9, 2014

MFTWSC166 - Happy Sunflower Birthday

Hi all!  Here's my card for the latest sketch challenge at MFT - MFTWSC166.  I thought this big, bold sunflower would like great in the center of the circle layer, so I used LJD's Splendid Sunflower set.  I stamped it with lemon drop ink.  The center was stamped with chocolate and hot fudge inks.  The leaves were stamped in jellybean green.  The sentiment is from, I believe, a now retired MFT set, which I embossed using black ep on a strip of vellum.  That cool background was done with the fishnet cover-up die-namics - love!  I used some nightshift blue card stock behind it to make the fishnet design really stand out.  A trio of fuse green buttons with thread finish it up.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful creation Angel! Love the colors

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS