Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Your Next Stamp - DT Dare

Hi all!  It's time for another YNS DT Dare!  Thankfully this time around it was anything goes - it's just that time of year when you're so busy, you wish there were more hours in a day, so an anything goes challenge is perfect!  I've completely jumped right into Valentine's day for my card!  I used the newly released Lovestruck set.  This set is so super cute!  I stamped the small heart on a post-it note then cut it out to create a mask, then started stamping away.  I colored them with Copics to look like real conversation hearts, then stamped my favorite little sentiments (hehe, love these!) with Razzle Berry ink.  I cut along each side of the hearts then trimmed around the bottom to create my heart border.  After that, the rest was rather simple - stamped one of the sentiments from the set, added some pretty ribbon, then popped up the layer over matching dp.


Karen is going to give away a stamp set to one lucky commenter so head on over to the YNS BLOG to check out the rest of the DT's beautiful projects and don't forget to comment!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS