Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Enjoy!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using an image from this month's FREE when you spend $40 set called Brain Freeze.  I grew up in Louisiana and down there we called them Sno-Balls.  And oh, you had to add the extra condensed milk!  YUM!  I wanted my Sno-Ball(aka Sno-Cone) to be the focus, so everything else on the card is monochromatic.  I stenciled the circles randomly with sweet tooth ink and embossed them with clear EP.  The Sno-Ball was colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.  The sentiment is from the newly release set, Slurp.  The sketch is the SSSC271.  The card base and sentiment banner are Grout Gray, then I used a strip of DP and behind the Sno-Ball is a smooth white circle.  I have to say, my mojo was not flowing tonight.  And I can't stand when my pictures don't turn out as well as they could but what are you gonna do??  Moving on and hoping for a lovely Tuesday!  :D



Thanks for stopping by!  Hop over to the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a 'cool' card!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my, this is utterly DELIGHTFUL!! I love that you let the inking shine through your beautifully crafted background! I am loving this!!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS