Tuesday, July 28, 2015

You splatter to me

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using the Oh Splat stamp set by TAWS.  I dampened a piece of watercolor paper, then inked my 'ink splat' images using distress inks then stamped them onto the damp paper.  Because the paper was damp, it made the ink spread.  Once I was happy with the look, I heat set it, then added my sentiment and clear sequins from Butterfly Reflections Ink.  The sketch is from the CAS133 challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!  AND you'll want to head over to the TAWS Blog because our Sneak Peeks started TODAY!!!  You still have time to enter win!

3 comments:

inlovestamping said...

Love this!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and whimsical card and I love that splattered background!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very fun!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS