Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge - Hello

Hi all!  It's time for another challenge on The Card Concept Blog!  You are sure to be inspired!  I loved the colors and all of the flowers from the inspiration picture, so I broke out my Flashy Florals set from MFT.  I added sequins to all of the flower centers.  I cut out 'hello' die-namic three times - once with Sno Cone card stock, the other two with white card stock then staggered them slightly when adhering them so you can see a tiny bit of the Sno Cone card stock.  The flower layer and card base are Primitive White card stock.







Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Angel, this is a really fun card! I can see how you were inspired! Pretty and classy too!
Take care!
Michele

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh I love this fun card! The design is fabulous!

Karen Davis said...

I love how you have used the challenge colours Angel. So very classy and gorgeous.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS