Sunday, January 28, 2018

Here's a hug

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC369 challenge.  I love this guy!  I mean, who wouldn't want a hug from a big ol' cuddly Viking?  ;)  I colored him with Copics.  The pirate ship in the background is from the BB Party like a Pirate set and was stamped with distress ink.  I watercolored the sky and ocean around it them swiped more water over it all to blur it and give the illusion of it being in the distance.  The sentiment is from the Bitty Bears set (so many great sentiment in that set, besides those super adorable bears!).




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool card Angel! Love the masculine colors, the woodgrain background, but I especially love that awesome Viking. He makes me want to scream Valhalla...LOL!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS