Sunday, September 16, 2018

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest - 2nd card!

Hi all!  I'm back with another card for the MFT Card Design Superstar contest because, well, you gotta be in it to win it! FINGERS CROSSED! Here's my coloring virtuoso card using the BB Mermazing set. The small island is from the Party Like a Pirate set and the sentiment is from the Beach Buds set (it seemed fitting for this card). :)  I used several MFT inks. You can even see a few stars that I stamped in sweet tooth ink from the retired Totally Happy set. I used a white gel pen to add a bit of glisten to the water and also some dimension to her tail. 





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Torico said...

Beautiful sunset scene! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

Great scene and coloring! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS