Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Card Concept Challenge Time! #100!!!

Hi all! It's time for a new challenge over on The Card Concept Blog and it's number 100! We have special guests joining us - so exciting! I asked my sweet crafty friend Brianna to join me in this challenge. I used the Lil Inker Designs Dual Stitched Pumpkin die for this card. I smudged some versamark ink on the bottom and then embossed with gold embossing powder. I colored the stem and created the grooves in the pumpkin with Copic markers. The flowers/vines and sentiment are also from Lil Inker Designs. The wood grain background stamp is from MFT.




We would love for you to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love that gilded pumpkin! Such a pretty card!!

Patti J said...

Angel, this is just so pretty! I love the soft colors, the sparkle, and your design is perfect! Can't believe I only today found this challenge! I will definitely be playing along! Thanks for sharing - have a wonderful evening :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love thaat woodgrain background.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS