Monday, August 27, 2012

MFTWSC86 - 80s girl - Word!

Hi all!  Here's my card for MFT's latest sketch challenge.  I so love this 80s Girl a la mode!!!  As a child of the 80s, I can so relate to the boombox, white stretch pants (blech!) and leg warmers!!!  LOL!  And you see that slight orangey-ness in her hair??  Can you say "Sun-In"????  Ha, remember that?  I used it lots to try to lighten my hair and this was about the color it ended up (never the blonde I'd hoped for).  Can I get a "Word!"??  :D She's colored with copics. The sentiment, also from the set, was cut out using the mini pennant die-namics.  I had to use bright, neon colors for this girl and I love that bright pop of the yellow twill ribbon from Ribbon Carousel and the Gumdrop Green MFT button!  Part of the double dot border die-namics are peeking out under the larger dp layer.  A trio of silver brads add the finishing touch.


And a peek at the inside...


Thanks for stopping by!  WORD!


3 comments:

Candace said...

This is such a cute and fun card, Angela!! Love your bright color choices, and your bow is fantastic!!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Yep the leg warmers were the bomb... now I just laugh the pictures of me in them. ha! Super CUTE Angel!

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY pretty. Your coloring is phenomenal on her hair.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS