Monday, August 13, 2012

TS Monday - favorite color combo!

Hi all!   My baby turns 9 years old today!  ACK!  Where, oh where, does the time go???  I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!!  How about a Totally Stampalicious blog challenge to help you with that??  This week the challenge is to make a card or project using your favorite color combo!  I have lots of favorites so I just looked through some of my new paper pads and went with this pretty light blue/red combo.  I love red!!  It's my favorite color to wear from clothing to lipstick to toenail polish!  I chose this STELLA for my card because, for me, this sentiment is just SO true!  She's colored with copics.  Part of the cup was paper pieced, the rest was colored with copics.  Such a pretty cup, right?!  I added faux stitching for the latest Ribbon Carousel challenge.  A trio of bling in the upper right corner {notice a pattern??  I've been adding a little trio of bling or brads to everything lately!} and some pretty satin ribbon add the finishing touches.  I love using such girly dp with these sassy stamps!  


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow, love the image, the colors you picked out...great job! WTG!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute Angel, love the layers and colors.
Happy Birthday to DS! Whohoo... Yes the time does fly. Hope he had a great day.

Judy said...

These are my favs. Love these cards. Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS