Saturday, March 9, 2013

Make a Wish!

Hi all!  Here's my card that I made for this month's MFT guest designer challenge.  I used the Cherry Blossom branch from their Inspired by Spring set, which I colored with copics.  I stamped it twice then cut it out using my Circle STAX 1 and layered it on my STAX 2, then I stamped it a third time but fussy cut it and popped it up over the other two for some dimension.  I added the large leaf-filled flourish die-namic behind the main image to really draw your eye to it.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT's Black Licorice ink from the Let's Toast stamp set onto the smallest of the Jumbo Fishtail STAX, which I topped with the little ruffled piece from the Banner Day die-namic.  I adhered that to the largest of the Fishtail Flags STAX.  A little paper piercing, faux stitching and bling add the finishing details.



A peek at the inside...  Another sentiment from the Let's Toast stamp set, again in Black Licorice, along with another little banner.  I layered the smallest stars from the inside of one of the Stacking Stars die-namics and the Star STAX.  


Close up...


 And another...


Thanks for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Cathy P said...

Love the coloring on this card (and your others). I am a fan of MFT as well! Cute cozy too. I may need some advice on picture taking. Your photos are great.
Cathy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS