Thursday, July 24, 2014

MFTWSC186, CPC7, WT489, Love the here and now

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC186, Color Palette Challenge 7 (CPC7) and the Splitcoaststampers WT489, which was to use Lots of Dots.  I used my Large Polka Dots stencil to sponge Sno Cone dots on the large Sno Cone layer, Blu Raspberry dots to the Blu Raspberry layer and then a combo of the two colors on the smooth white card stock.  I stamped the sentiment from Chalkboard Greetings in black licorice.  I wanted to add a bit more of the Tangy Orange color (from the Color Palette Challenge), so I cut out a second circle to place under the Blu Raspberry rectangle.  A tiny banana split banner and some ribbon, along with some enamel dots add the finishing details.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS