Sunday, July 13, 2014

SPDSS06, Love you bunches

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using a set from SugarPea Designs called Love You Bunches.  I just couldn't pass up this sweet set!  The sketch is from the SPDSS06 over on the SugarPea Designs blog. I colored her up with Copics then used two of my small cloud die-namics to create masks then sponged on some Sno Cone sky.  I ordered some new dp a couple of weeks ago and thought it was about time I cut into it!  ;)  Some yellow twill and brads add the finishing details.  Don't you love the font on that sentiment??!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Eeeep!! This is just darling - I love everything about it!! xo

Anonymous said...

I need to really get a grasp of the clouds, they always look so amazing! Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS