Saturday, September 20, 2014

JAVA a great day!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for two challenges:  colourQ and CTS93.  All images are from the totally cute Thanks a Latte set  by YNS.  The cup, lid and bellyband were cut out using the matching die set - gotta love matching dies!  I used my Copics on the cup and lid to match the colors of the challenge.  The bellyband was cut out of a scrap piece of DP.  The pink lemonade scallop was cut out using one of the elements from the open scallop die set.  I cut the card down to 4 inches so the flag sentiment would still fit in a standard envelope.  A few coffee beans stamped in chocolate ink make this card even more fun :D




Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute. I love your clean look and the coffee beans floating about are so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again.

Lesley said...

Adorable card, Angel! Love the coffee beans and the pretty coloured cup! Thanks for joining us at Case this Sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! :)

chera said...

so Fun!!! I'm a sucker for coffee cards!!!! Great colours too!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute & I love the punny sentiment, too! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this, love your sprinkling of coffee beans! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Angel, beautifully colored! So glad to see you at the colourQ challenge, thanks for playing with us.

Anonymous said...

Angel, I was curious and had to come to your blog from CAS(E)THIS SKETCH to check out your card. Am I glad I did! I adore your coffee card with the beautiful white space and perfectly placed coffee beans! You have a new follower now, my friend!!
Hugs!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Your coffee cup looks so realistic!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS