Wednesday, August 19, 2015

You mean the world to me

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card that I made during my gig as one of the Dirty Dozen Girls over on SCS.  I love that 'little' stamping community!  I've been a member since 2006 (yikes!) and still chat with many of the ladies I met on that site - shout out to the Challenge Chasers!  Alright...  on to the card. ;)  I stamped the MFT abstract background stamp with Versamark then embossed with clear EP onto watercolor paper.  I then used various ink refills to color in my 'globe'.  Once dried, I cut it out with my Circle STAX, then popped it up onto grout gray card stock.  The sentiment was spelled out using the Express Yourself stamp set (love!).  I rounded the bottom corners of the card stock for a little extra interest.  Pretty simple, but I so love how it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rubeena I. said...

This looks fantastic!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS