Friday, September 18, 2015

Hello

Hi all!  Ok, one more card for the MFT Superstar contest!  Sadly my natural light was gone by the time I got the idea for this card in my head and had it completed but I still looove it{***edited: took my usual pics in natural light}!  I stamped several of the flowers and leaves from Blissful Blooms and colored them with Copics.  I've had these puppies sitting on my desk waiting to be added to a card for a couple of weeks now!  I used molding paste and the Formal Fleur de Lis stencil to help create a focal point on the pink lemonade card stock.    The flowers and sentiment (from the BB Polynesian Paradise set - partially stamped) are anchored by a piece of grout gray card stock that I cut out with the Cross-stitch Circle STAX.  I cut out the sentiment from steel blue card stock using an element from Blueprints 13.  I rounded the lower right corner to help balance everything out.  :D





Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

PiecesbyEmily said...

This is so pretty! Now I'm kicking myself for not getting this set.

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card Angel! Love the embossing on the background!

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful! I love all the texture and colors!

Susan R. Opel said...

Yeahhhhhh, LOVE this one, too. Like tons.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS