Thursday, September 24, 2015

Party Animal

Hi all!  Here's a fun card I made using a few TAWS sets - Big Time, Flap Happy and a slightly older set called Express Yourself. I embossed the word 'Party' then used the out of the box technique and cut it across the top.  I really like how it turned out and need to use this technique more.  *side note: I don't know what's up with my embossing - is it the ink or the powder?  It didn't come out very well and I used an embossing buddy to help with the stray powder but still have issues.  Think I'll head to my LSS for different powder and maybe a different white pigment ink pad... Ok, just had to vent, lol!  I colored one of the birds from Flap Happy with Copics, then fussy cut him.  He looks like he's already partied too hard and needs some sleep, ha!



Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome card and that little bird cracks me up!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS