Monday, February 18, 2008

Envelope goodie pouch



Can you believe this was made using a regular envelope?? I know! How stinkin' cute?!! If anyone wants, I can attach the tutorial on how to make these here or you can just go to Amanda's blog (listed on the right --->) and check it out there. I simply added some designer paper, punched out a sentiment and layered that on a scallop, added a brad and voila! Easy peasy!

As always, thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ think happy thoughts. paper ~ designer paper, bashful, ww. ink ~ black, rose red. access. ~ brad, punches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one also! Stac

Tara said...

super cute!!! I love that you added patterned paper to it...I want to try one of these...now to just find the time! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS