Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trio of challenges card!

Yes, people, I stamped AGAIN! Still busy, even though it's summer time, with baseball and the boys MAKING me take them to the pool, hehe! We've also been working on getting the house organized and prepping for a yard sale.
So, what are the challenges you ask??? Well, first is this weeks' CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge on SCS to use something that flies on your card. This is the first time I've used my SU bird punch and yes, it's too cool! Second is this weeks' color challenge on SCS ~ barely banana, mellow moss and real red. I barely (ha!) have any banana cardstock left and was more than happy to use up some moss that's been sitting for ages. I bought this new embossing folder a few weeks ago and, of course, am just now getting around to using it. Love the cool, modern feel to it. The third challenge is Mercy's sketch challenge (link to her blog is on the right). So, yes, basically, I didn't have to do too much thinking on this card, but I'm trying to find my groove again and it helps me if I do some challenges till I find my flow, kwim??? The only stamping is the little "hello" which is from a Flourishes set.
As always, thanks for stopping by!!!!


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Stamping is stamping girlie simple or not. This is cute and you got 3 challegnes in... whohooo!!! Enjoy the pool!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS