Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MFTWSC57 - Picture perfect birthday!

Hi all! Can you believe it's Wednesday already?! This week is flying for me! Here's my take on the latest MFT sketch. I've been hoarding these Jenni Bowlin papers for, oh, too long, so it was time to use them! This card will go to my sweet sister-in-law whose birthday is coming up. She's a photographer and I'm sure she'll love this Picture Perfect a la mode! {Hi Christy!} I colored this cool chick with copics and paper pieced her skirt. I added some shading to her skirt for a more realistic look and, of course, she's up on pop dots. The front sentiment was cut out using the mini tabs die-namic.

Detail shot of that gorgeous Fringed Perennial die-namic:

A peek at the inside... I used the open bracket border die-namic with a sentiment from the Astronaut Girl PI set. It actually says "Happy Belated Birthday", but I left out the 'belated' part.

Thanks a TON for stopping by! Check back tomorrow (well, really midnight EST tonight!) for the beginning of my MFT SNEAK PEEKS!!!!!!!! Wahoooo!!!!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! glad you used those papers....they are beautiful. well done!

Jodi Collins said...

GMTA girlie!! LOVE your papers and coloring on her!!

Deborah Anton said...

Soooo darling! Papers, colors, all of it!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute! Love those papers and all the dimension!

Teresa said...

Oh Snap!!! You really hit the mark on this one. Great papers & image...Super cute!

Barbara said...

Super cool card!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Karen Motz said...

What a fun mix of papers for this fabulous image!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS