Monday, July 9, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge

Hi all!  This week, the Totally Stampalicious team and I are challenging you to use your FAVE embellishment!!!  This adorable Sean Dog image was already inked up, so how could I resist using it?  If you were to ask what my fave embellie is, the first thing I'd say is piercing!!!!  I'm not sure that it really qualifies as an embellishment, but to me, it definitely does because it just adds the. perfect. touch. when I'm not sure what else to add.  Second on my list would be brads!  And then there are my die-namics.  {loving *sigh*}  They're embellishments, right?!?!  Really, they would be #1 on my list but again, do they qualify??  Ha, thinking too much about it!  My image was colored with copics, then I drew in some grass and added dirt using that dotted technique (tutorial coming THIS WEEK!).  I also used some MFT clouds as a mask to sponge in the sky.


Detail shot...  forgot to mention my love of twine!  :)


And the inside...  I love adding my scraps to dress up the inside of a card.  The border I used on the inside is the negative of the border I attached to the front of the card.  And the star on the inside is a leftover from the stacking stars die-namic.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!


4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I LOVE piercing too...and brads, and flowers, and ribbons, and punches, and.......lol!!!! Your work is always so clean and fun......wonderful card

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute I agree! Your piercing is perfect!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO sweet! I love the stars and sentiment! :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow Super fun Card. Just love the layout and the colors!!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS