Monday, August 20, 2012

TS Monday - CAS (clean and simple)

Hi all!  Yep, it's Monday and time for another Totally Stampalicious challenge!  This week the challenge is to make a CAS (Clean And Simple) card/project.  I was so anxious to use this newly release Cheerleader Brat!  She's colored with copics plus I added stickles to her pom poms.  I like her with black hair.  I rarely color hair anything but light brown or dark brown, lol!  Those black stripes down the center is actually a piece of trendy tape (aka washi tape, aka paper tape)!  I love that it looks like a stamp!  I cut out the sentiment with one of my die-namics and adhered it with pop dots.  I also rounded the lower right corner for that little bit of extra interest.


And a close up...


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hoping this week goes smoothly (going to be an interesting one for me...)!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

SUPER sweet - and I LOVe the glitter on her little pom poms! Woman - you have this CAS thing down!!lol!

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!

Virgo5 said...

Wow Awesome CAS card, love the stickles and the tape!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Fantastic and I do like the black hair also. Your coloring ROCKS girlfriend!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS