Monday, November 26, 2012

TS Monday - Snowflakes!

Hi all!  Everyone as happy as I am to be back at work?!  HA!  Yea, I thought so...  Well, hopefully this will cheer you up ~ time for another Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge.  This week, we'd like to see Snowflakes on your projects!  I used this darling image, Deacon and Ava HoHo.  The "HoHo" was paper pieced, everything else was colored with copics.  I punched out a few snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch and added some bling to the centers.  


Detail shot...


And another...


Thanks for stopping by!  And there's still time to get your submissions in for our Totally Stampalicious Design Team call!!!!  ;)

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable Angel! This is one of my favorite sets from TS. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! hugs.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS