Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh Snap!

Hi all!  Here's my card I made for the MFTWSC126.  I used this newer cutie called PI I Wheelie like You.  She's colored with copics then I used the small cloud from the You Move Me die-namics as a stencil and sponged some berrylicious sky around her.  I adhered her behind the LLD Insert It - InstaFrame to make it look like an old Polaroid (did I just age myself?!).  The Oh Snap! (stamped in steel blue and pink lemonade inks) is from the LLD Document It - Captured Memories stamp set and was cut out using my Fishtail Flags STAX.  The little camera is one from the LLD Accent It - Cute Cameras die-namics.  *so adorable!*  A little polka dot embossing, a bit of ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel and an oval chain border adds even more dimension.


Here's the inside...  the sentiment is from the Doodle Garden Party Time set which I stamped in steel blue ink.

Close up....

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is ADORABLE Angel! Your coloring is SO bright and beautiful!! LOVE this!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So so CUTE! I love the oh snap and awesome ribbon.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS