Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, Sunshine

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card that I made for the latest MFT Color Palette Challenge 3 and the MFTWSC168 sketch.  I couldn't wait to color this image from the new set, Sunflower Sweetheart by Birdie Brown!  She's a good-sized image which I just love, more room to color or paper piece!  I used my E33 colic to make her a "straw hat".  Here are the die-namics used on this card:  blueprints 13, blueprints 1, blueprints 12 (uh, yea, I love my blueprints!), and circle STAX 1.  The sour apple rectangle was stamped with washi patterns and popped up on foam adhesives.  The skinny kraft layer on the right was stamped with the woodgrain background stamp.  I also added a bit more dimension in the area of the main image with some modeling paste and my MPD Scallops stencil.  The stitched circle and card base are grapesicle card stock.  




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes Adorbs!!! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Angela! Great job coloring the sweet image! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Anonymous said...

Great job GF! I so wish I picked her up last release.

Heather Rogers said...

She is a doll! Love the straw hat. :)

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - is this card adorable, or what?!?!?
Love it, the coloring is awesome, and the design is perfection!! Just WOW!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS