Thursday, July 3, 2014

Curtain Call: Ah-mazing!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the current Curtain Call Blog Challenge.  I love that picture!  I used one of the sets I got as part of my Stamping Royalty winnings from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps called Exclamations.  The card base is Sno Cone.  I used MFT's Razzle Berry, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Orange Fizz and Berrylicious inks to match the colors in the challenge picture.  The main panel was layered with black licorice card stock, then popped up on foam adhesives.  I used the larger rectangle in the Blueprints 1 to emboss around the outer edge of the card base.  A few black enamel dots finish it all up.




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

super ah-dorable!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS