Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thanks, you're the best

Hi all!  I don't believe I've posted this card yet, but I wanted to share the card that won me the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Stamping Royalty 2014 in the Thank You category!  This card measures 4x4.  The card base is Sno Cone and has steel grey for laying, as well as grout gray for the top layer.  I used one of the images from Damask Designs inked with grout gray (for a tone on tone look) to add a little something to the focal point of the card.  The flowers and steel grey stitched circle are from the Blueprints 12.  The 'Thanks' part of the sentiment was stamped in grout gray and is from a retired MPD set.  The 'you're the best' part of the sentiment was stamped in steel grey.  I added extra interest to the flowers by stamping them with the houndstooth stamp from the large scale backgrounds set and stamped the leaves with woodgrain background stamp in sour apple.  And of course I had to add steel grey buttons with some white twine for the flower centers ;)



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I like how you stamped the flowers!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!
Gods blessings on your week!
Sarah :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS