Tuesday, May 12, 2015

YNS DT Dare - Dreamy Bookmark

Hi all!  It's time for another YNS DT Dare and this time it was to add any type of stitching and YNS gumdrops to your project.  I decided to use Little Darling Rapunzel to make a bookmark for my niece.  Everything is colored with Copics and I added some shimmer with my clear Wink of Stella marker to her crown, bow, dress and all of the hearts.  I used the stitched line die on the bottom and a couple sparkly pink gumdrops near the hearts.  My niece loves all things pink, purple and sparkly!  I broke out my Crop-o-dile and an eyelet, along with some white and silver twine to add the finishing details.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the YNS Blog to see what the rest of the DT cooked up for ya!  ;)

1 comment:

AJ Bodine said...

I love bookmarks and this is one of the cutest ever! I bet your niece loved it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS