Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello, Sunshine

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the latest MFT sketch challenge, MFTWSC243.  I miss the plumeria tree we had in the front of our house in Hawaii!  Seems soooooo long ago!  I created the background by stamping one of the images from BB Polynesian Paradise, then colored everything in with my Zig pens.  I used one of my square STAX to cut the inside of the black frame and the large square from Blueprints 12 to cut out the main part, which allowed me to make this a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inch square card.  I stamped the simply circles BG onto the lemon drop card base, then inked the edges with lemon drop ink.  I used the stitched strip from Blueprints 1 (which is my go-to for sentiment strips, it seems) to cut out the primitive white card stock then added my sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've been commenting over on the TAWS Blog and checking out all the Sneak Peeks!  Our blog hop is tomorrow!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS