Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge #74

Hi all!  It's time for a new The Card Concept Challenge!  The inspiration pic is a beauty, for sure!  I embossed my stamp onto watercolor paper then colored it with my Zig pens and some water.  The 'hello' die is an older MFT die-namic (I couldn't find it on their site) that I cut out of gold foil paper and pink lemonade card stock, then layered them.  And of course, some gold sequins to add the finishing touch.




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to play along with us :)

Hugs,
Angel

9 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Angel, this is so elegant! Love the gold embossing with your beautiful watercoloring as well as your gorgeous layered sentiment!! Hugs and I hope you have a wonderful week, sweet DT "Sis"!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Angela...love your sweet flowers and your layered hello, can just see that gorgeous gold peeking out, incredible.

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Angel! Love the pink sentiment! And your elegant watercoloring!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Angel! I love the pretty, soft pinks and all the gorgeous touches of gold!

Vicki Finger said...

There is so much to love about pink and gold, this is just another reason! Beautiful.

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is stunning Angel! Very well done!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Angel, this is SO pretty! I love the flowers, and that gold shadow behind the hello. It looks amazing!
Take Care!
Michele

Stacy Morgan said...

Goregous Angel! I like the gold and the sequins accents, simply gorgeous.
Happy Memorial Day! Thinking of you and the family today. Sweet hugs and hope you are doing well. :-)

Karen Davis said...

So very soft pretty. I love the gold peeking out from behind the pink hello.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS