Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Card Concept Challenge Time!

Hi all! It's time for our last challenge of the summer over on The Card Concept Blog! I loved the gold and pinks so I embossed the Floral Fantasy BG stamp on some watercolor paper then used a few inks to swipe on some color, similar to the table card. I added a little twine behind the embossed sentiment from the Brushstroke Expressions set (retired).




We hope you'll play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and see y'all back on The Card Concept Challenge Blog in September!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Angel, this is such a great idea I'm going to have to try it myself soon! I love the gold outline. This is such a great color combination! have an amazing summer, and have some fun too! See you again soon!
Take Care!
Michele

Susan Powell said...

I love how simple this is yet it's so full of detail too! Great card Angel!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS