Sunday, July 13, 2008



Diane over at http://nelliesnest.blogspot.com/ nominated ME for this award! How cool!! Thanks so much, Diane!!!! Now I get to nominate some of my fave blogs. Here they are:
Lauren Meaders' Blog ---->see link on the right
Sharon J's Blog ---->see link on the right
Cindy's Blog ----->yep, see link on the right
Julee's Blog ----->uh huh, on the right
There are so many others I could list, but many have already "received" this award. Thanks again, Diane!
I'll be back tomorrow with card! Maybe 2, if I'm lucky enough to find the time!






2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Well, Huge Congrats, Angel!!! You are so deserving!!! Your work is wonderful and I have always been drawn to it!! And thank you so much for passing the award on to me -- much appreciated!!!

Mothermark said...

Yikes! Just now getting here...I am still not used to this bloggin stuff! No wonder you got an award! Whoo Hoo!

Thanks for thinking of me! I appreciate your *award*. Hugs!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS