Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Purely Wild Blessings




Here's my card for today's CC ~ pomegranate, wasabi, and celery. This stamp from drsdesigns.com is such fun to color! I watercolored using pomegranate and wasabi inks, then went over some areas of the leaves with my SU celery marker. I outlined the entire thing using my SU banana marker ~ I think it gives the image that same *pop* that using a grey marker does. The sentiment is part of a larger Thanksgiving sentiment , also from DRS Designs. And of course, had to add my usual piercing.
Thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ all by DRS Designs. paper ~ wasabi, pome, celery, ww. ink ~ black, celery, pome, wasabi. access. ~ markers, brads, piercer, ribbons.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Good job!

Shelly said...

Very pretty Angel, neat image!

Judy Rozema said...

Awesome design, Angel!

Amanda said...

I think the barely banana does a great job! What a good idea! I'll have to try that. I am overly impressed with perfection piercing that you have all the way around!! I can barely get a 2 inch square straight!!

Juliana said...

Lovely, Angel!!
Yes--the yellow contrasts perfectly with the pomegranate! Definately a *POP*!

Tara said...

very pretty card! your coloring is awesome and that stamp is sooo pretty!

~Chris~ said...

What a beautiful Card.. Love the Colors.. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Angel this is awesome! I love your coloring and the flowers. Stacy

Diane said...

Hello, YOu have been nominated by me for a blog award. YOu can go to my site to "pick it up" if you wish! I LOVE your blog..thanks for sharing with "us"! Diane

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS