Sunday, May 24, 2015

YNS - Feature Time - Birthday Wishes

Hi all!  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and also take some time to think about others who have sacrificed their lives in order for you to have the freedom that you know today.  

On another note, it's Feature Day over on the YNS Blog!  


This time we had to CASE another DT member's work.  I chose to CASE Tracy's super sweet owl card from our May blog hop HERE.  I used one of the images from Dino-mite!  And guess what?  I didn't use my Copics!  I'm giving the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens a try.  So far, they're ok.  Definitely need to play around with them a bit more before I can really give my opinion on them.  I also used the matching dies to cut out the dino.  The sentiment is from Whatnot sentiments set four.  I used my fave rectangle stitched dies for a couple of the layers and added some brads.



Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to comment over on the YNS Blog to WIN!!!

4 comments:

Doudou said...

So lovely card! Lovely colors

Doudou said...

So cute!! Love so much the colors!

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorable card Angel! Love the watercoloring on the little dinosaur.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my gosh Angel, I love this little dinosaur. Your card is sweet. TFS! (Good CAS, BTW!)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS