Friday, May 8, 2015

YNS Sneak Peek - Hey there cutie!

Hi all!  Welcome to the YNS May Sneak Peeks!!!  This release is SO FUN!  For my sneak, I used the most adorable fox in the world from the Woodland Cuties stamp set ~ which also has matching dies!  Yay!  I colored him up with Copics then went to work on the rest of my scene.  The grass and flowers were cut out using the Spring Grass Die.  I sponged the edges of the grass with jellybean green ink.  I filled the flower centers with pink lemonade and sparkly pink gumdrops, and a few with liquid pearls.  For the sky, I sponged summer splash, Blu raspberry and blueberry inks onto a piece of summer splash splash card stock until I was happy with the look.  I used two of the stitched rectangle dies to create a frame then layered everything onto a grout gray card base.  I used foam adhesive to pop up the fox.  I seriously love this little guy!  The sentiment is also from the set - how cute is that font!?



Alright, now head on over to the YNS Blog to see more sneak peeks then get your wallets ready because the New Release Hop is tomorrow!  :D

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Doudou said...

Great card, love so much your coloring and background

Lori Turner said...

OH MY GOODNESS - can't wait!! This is so cute, Angel!!

Alexandra Madison said...

What a cute fox!

mimafiga said...

Love it!

Ruby said...

Very cute card,

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Definitely a cutie!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a sweet card Angel!

Karen Steele said...

What a lovely card - so vibrant! The little fox is too cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS