Friday, September 21, 2007

LSC134, Limited Layers



Here's my card for Jen70's LSC134, Limited Layers challenge on SCS. I was so shocked to see that she had listed one of my cards as a sample! How cool?! I had already stamped the main image for Julia's WT132, Basic Gray challenge and once I saw Jen's challenge, I figured I'd combine the two. I love how the piercing frames the main image. I'm so glad I got all the SU markers ~ I still don't have all of the ink pads yet, so I use the markers all the time! I stamped the same flower on the sentiment layer in white craft ~ I think it adds just a little something. HAD to add an eyelet because I just can't stop using my CROPODILE!! That tool is just the coolest!

Ok, I have to share something funny my 4 y.o. son said to me today. We were walking in a parking lot to our car and he walks up next to me, kinda eyes me, then grabs my hand. Then after a few seconds I hear him say something and I ask him what he said and he repeats, "I'm not going to fart on you" just very matter-of-factly. I laughed and just said, "well, good!". I live with 4 boys, so it's not uncommon to have *bombs* dropped near you or on you! Alright, probably more than y'all wanted to hear, but I thought it was funny! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

card info: stamps ~ garden silhouettes, short and sweet. paper ~ amethyst, cameo, ww, text basic gray. ink ~ basic gray, cameo and amethyst markers, white craft. accessories ~ piercer, sponge, eyelet, taffeta ribbon, stickles (one the flowers, not sure you can see them here).

8 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Hi!! I happened upon your blog today - great job!!! I always enjoy seeing your cards on SCS - I'm surprised and honored to see that my blog is one you enjoy visiting!! You made my day!!! Thanks so much - I look forward to visiting again!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Angel....and the card is fabulous!!

Tara said...

OHHHH....so excited you are blogging!!! As soon as I am done commenting I am adding you to my list of blogs I visit!! :)
Oh and the card...so pretty...all your cards are cute!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Angel I had no idea you started a blog! Looks fabulous! Adding you to my blogroll-love the Lizzie card too!

Judy Rozema said...

Love love this card -- the colors are fabulous and congrats on having your card as a sample!!

Check out my blog~ I tagged you today! Hope your game goes well tomorrow night~

StampingQueenJAR

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card this is -- so glad to see you Blogging -- I just love your work -- great eye!!! I love this image from Garden Silhouettes and you have used it to it's best advantage!!! Great work!!! I'll link you on my Blog, if that's OK?

My Paper World said...

Very pretty card! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

I love the cropadile too. It is awesome. I haven't been to any blogs until today, and have been a member for about 2 months. Cool that you got a feature for a challenge. what is being tagged mean? Have a great day

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS