Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MFTWSC70

***You still have time to win my Blog Candy***

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC70.  I've had this Pure Innocence Scientist inked up for about a week!  I already knew what dp I wanted to use, just needed the sketch to make it all come together!  She's colored with copics and fussy cut.  The "mixture" she's concocted was a happy accident - not sure what I was thinking, but I used red and blue copics and this happened!  Works for me! ;)  I used the Circle Stax 1 and 2 to cut out the dp and the black layer.  The scallop on the inside is actually the negative from the smallest Dizzy Doily Duo die-namic.  Because this card is so bold, I kept the embellishments rather simple - piercing on the red dp, a few pearls for the "bubbly" mixture and a button with twine to anchor the sentiment.


Here's a peek at the inside...  the dp with the measurements was too perfect not to add to the inside, as well.  The flask{?} is actually the martini glass from the Let's Toast die-namic just flipped upside down.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!



7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

LOVE that patterned paper scallop and the upside down martini glass for a beaker! WOW! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great message to give to anyone!

Queen Mary said...

Congratulations Angel! I just read the news that you are officially on the DT at MFT! Karen's right -- the martini glass beaker is genius and I love the papers you chose! Great card.

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

what a pretty card, perfect layout, love the ribbon pattern and great color.

~luanne

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is totally cute Angel!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! Love how you used the martini glass!! Clever girl!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS