Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MFTWSC70

***You still have time to win my Blog Candy***

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC70.  I've had this Pure Innocence Scientist inked up for about a week!  I already knew what dp I wanted to use, just needed the sketch to make it all come together!  She's colored with copics and fussy cut.  The "mixture" she's concocted was a happy accident - not sure what I was thinking, but I used red and blue copics and this happened!  Works for me! ;)  I used the Circle Stax 1 and 2 to cut out the dp and the black layer.  The scallop on the inside is actually the negative from the smallest Dizzy Doily Duo die-namic.  Because this card is so bold, I kept the embellishments rather simple - piercing on the red dp, a few pearls for the "bubbly" mixture and a button with twine to anchor the sentiment.


Here's a peek at the inside...  the dp with the measurements was too perfect not to add to the inside, as well.  The flask{?} is actually the martini glass from the Let's Toast die-namic just flipped upside down.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!



7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

LOVE that patterned paper scallop and the upside down martini glass for a beaker! WOW! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great message to give to anyone!

Queen Mary said...

Congratulations Angel! I just read the news that you are officially on the DT at MFT! Karen's right -- the martini glass beaker is genius and I love the papers you chose! Great card.

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

what a pretty card, perfect layout, love the ribbon pattern and great color.

~luanne

Stacy Morgan said...

This is totally cute Angel!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! Love how you used the martini glass!! Clever girl!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS