Friday, October 19, 2007

Limited elegance



I have to say that I love Jen's limited challenges. Sometimes having too many options just makes my head spin! We were only allowed to use one flower image stamped once, one swirly type image, ribbon as the only embellishment. We were also allowed to use punches, paper piercer and sponging. I just received my True Friend set earlier this week, so this is the first time it's seen ink. Such a pretty set and it was kinda cool to be able to just pop out the die cut stamps, adher to the wood and ink! I did the shadowed swirl using celery and white craft. I don't have a stamp-a-ma-jig, so I just line it up and hope for the best!! Ok, lots of errands to run, so off I go!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

card info: paper ~ celery, guava, white. stamps ~ true friend, baroque motifs. ink ~ celery, guava, white craft. access. ~ punches, ribbon, marker, piercer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Angel!

Tricia T said...

That is gorgeous! Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS