Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally stamped again!



Alright, sorry I haven't posted in a while! Kind of a crazy week and weekend between baseball games (3 during the week and 3 on Saturdays!) plus a 5 hr visit to the ER (not to worry, everyone's fine now!), time just gets away from ya!

I did start the flowered panel on Sat. and just never did anything with it once it was colored. Then I saw the TLC on SCS and Julee's Mojo sketch challenge on her blog (go check it out!) and I suddenly felt inspired! Love it when that happens! I used a black ribbon and white organdy for the TLC, which was to use stacked ribbons. I wanted to use up the last of my black vintage brads, but didn't think they'd stand out very well, so I sanded them to help them show up. I pierced along the larger kraft panel, then sponged the edges w/ black ink. And I must say, kraft is really easy to blend colors on (easier than plain ol' white paper), almost like watercolor paper. I love all the layering on this, especially around the sentiment. Well, I gotta get some things done and prep for 2 baseball games tonight! AAHHH! And they're at the same time, fortunately their fields are right next to each other.

Take care ~ hugs ~

Angel

card info: stamps ~ embrace life, paisley, hugs and wishes. paper ~ red, kraft, black, ww. ink ~ red, black. access.~ ribbon, organdy, brads, prima, sponge, piercer, markers.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Angel this is beautiful, I love everything you have done with this set.

Becky G said...

So pretty, Angel! I love that image stamped on the Kraft paper!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS