Monday, March 31, 2008

One of a Kind in blues



Here's the card I chose to do for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. This week was Laura, known as scrapnextras. I went with a blue theme ~ taken with teal, turquoise and bashful. I colored the flowers with markers, of course. The bottom layer is stamped using the polka dot stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley. The top layer is a piece of Cutie Pie dp with one of the stamps from Always stamped on it in bashful. Ok, sorry for the quickie post, but little man is ready for bed, so I'll catch ya later!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

card info: stamps ~ one of a kind, always, polka dots and paisley. paper ~ teal, turquoise, bashful, ww, dp. ink ~ same as paper plus black. access. ~ hardware, ribbon and piercer.

4 comments:

Tara said...

love the blues!! I like the big brad as the flower centers too!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Love your style!!!

Judy Rozema said...

So gorgeous!! Great colors too!

Unknown said...

I love all the blue Angel. The flowers are beautiful

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS