Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bumble Bee Birthday

Just a quick cute birthday card using DRS Designs stamps. I love that fun circle background stamp and that sweet little bee! I colored him with my summer sun marker and then watercolored the rest w/ basic grey ink (so I could do some shading). I also outlined his wings w/ my bashful blue marker and then covered them with stickles.
I'll be posting some sneak peeks of some SOON TO BE RELEASED DRS Designs stamps, so stay tuned!!!!!

card info: stamps ~ drs designs. ink ~ summer sun, black, basic grey. paper ~ ww, summer sun, black, basic grey. access. ~ punches, stickles, piercer, markers.




3 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cute Angel!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like this Angel. Great sentiment with the background behind it.

Juliana said...

Adorable!! I love that layout!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS